martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

The best holidays ever

Greetings! Today I’ll talk about my best holidays. Well, I remember that have happened about ten years since then, but I can’t forget those days. That trip was the longest one that I’ve ever done. I travelled around 2500 kilometres from Iquique to Temuco. My family and I visited a lot of cities and places, for example we were in Antofagasta, Copiapo, La Serena, Rancagua, Vichuquen, Concepción, Arauco, Temuco, Salto del Laja, etc. I can’t name all the places, otherwise I would not have enough space to write on this blog.

We couldn’t stay for longer in each place, so we were like one day per place. But when we visited Salto del Laja, we stayed for five days. It was an amazing place, with native forest, fresh and pure air and an incredible and beautiful waterfall. We did camping activities like swimming in the river, prepare a campfire, etc. I think it has been the best holidays because that year I knew a lot of new places, also I’ve always liked the experience of travelling and visiting new places.


Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading this. Regards J


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario